TCPS Managed Partner Program
Click on each topic for an overview of the
Managed Partner Program!
- Becoming a Managed Partner
- Managed Partner Agreements
- Managed Partner Fees
- Onboarding Timelines
- Onboarding Process Summary
- Managed Partnership Overview
Becoming a Partner
To become a Managed Partner, you need to sign a Managed Partner Agreement. This agreement is available for download below. Sign the agreement and return it to the TCPS Program Director. The agreement requires that the school name and related programs of study be entered on the first page, and signature(s) on the second page. The Managed Partner Policies for the current academic year are referenced in the agreement and also available for review. These policies are reviewed annually and are in effect for each academic year.
Managed Partner Agreements
Once the signed agreement is received by TCPS, you are considered a Managed Partner and we can begin onboarding your students.
Our partnership agreements extend for 5 academic years and may be placed on inactive status for years when there are no students going to TCPS facilities. After 5 years, a new agreement is required. You will be contacted each year in August to see if you would like to renew for the coming academic year. There are three choices to make related to continued partnership:
- Go on inactive status
- Renew in August
- Renew later when you have another student to place
How much does Partnership cost?
Partnership Fees are paid on an annual academic calendar basis. Once we receive your signed partnership agreement, we will generate an invoice and send it to the school contacts. Invoices will include the one-time Setup Fee and annual Partnership Fee. We do not invoice for student fees as they pay this fee when they access the online orientation via a credit card. Students can pay all fees if the school does not pay onboarding fees. The mechanism for this payment will be discussed during the initial setup process.
- Setup fee = $50 This one-time fee covers the cost of setting up your school/program of study in our information systems.
- Annual Partnership Fee for AY2022-2023 = $100
- + $50/per student for the first placement; $25 for subsequent placements during the academic year – this fee covers the student’s access to the online orientation and the creation of their digital file that will be shared with the facility for vetting. For subsequent placements, this fee covers any clinical requirement updates and additional facility orientations.
- Conversion fee = $50 A one-time fee for Full/Associate TCPS Partners that convert to Managed Partner Status.
The Onboarding Process
The following steps outline the broad process for onboarding your student. To flow smoothly, it requires that the Placement Coordinator and Student meet the timelines that will be outlined by the TCPS Onboarding Manager.
- Once the partnership agreement is fully signed, the CPC (or designee) processes the Partnership Fee invoice using school-based protocols.
- The school Clinical Placement Coordinator (CPC) registers the student for onboarding.
- The CPC receives onboarding instructions from the TCPS Onboarding Team within one business day with a timeline for step completion to meet the proposed student start date.
- The student (or school) pays the fee and completes the online orientation by the due date.
- The CPC submits clinical requirement data and any required documents as requested by the due date.
- TCPS creates the student’s digital file and submits it to the facility for review and approval.
- TCPS Onboarding Team notifies the school of the facility’s decision.